We supply 100mm ducting (4 inch ducting) in white pvc plastic. Other special duct materials and finishes are available, along with a full range of fittings and ancillary components.
Note that our straight lengths of Round plastic 100mm ducting tube are 'female' i.e. round duct fittings such as bends and reducers are 'male' and generally slip inside the duct tube. To connect two 'male' duct bends together use a length or off-cut of straight ducting. To connect two 'female' straight duct lengths together use a male ducting connector.
Note that our straight lengths of Rectangular plastic 100mm ducting tube are 'male' i.e. rectangular duct fittings such as bends and reducers are 'female' and generally slip over the rectanglular duct. To connect two 'female' duct bends together use a length or off-cut of straight ducting. To connect two 'male' straight duct lengths together use a female straight ducting connector.
Watch Isells Plastic Ducting Channel - Watch video
- Dimensions - Round Parts: 100mm Ducting
- Dimensions - Rectangular Parts: 110mm x 54mm Ducting
- The 100mm ductwork system is designed specifically for applications requiring lower extraction rates such as in bathrooms, WC's and low power cooker hoods
- All 100mm internal components are made from flame retardant materials
- Components can be bulk or individually packed to meet customer requirements
- As well as our standard range of ventilation products we are able to supply individual kits to cater for customers specific requirements
- All wall outlets are UV stabilised and available in white
- Maximum Working Temperature: 60°c