Advance - the new compact MVHR (Apartment Heat Recovery Unit) from Heatrae Sadia
This unit has been formaly known as the Itho Advance ventilation unit. It is now supplied by Heatrae Sadia.
Please note: Duct Connection Kit is required for installation of this unit. It is sold separately
Indoor air quality and energy efficiency are very important considerations in dwellings today. The Heatrae Sadia Advance Heat Recovery and Ventilation Unit has been developed to meet these demands and offers controlled and better ventilation for a healthy and comfortable indoor climate in full compliance with current building regulations, while retaining the heat to an efficiency of up to 90%.
Heatra Sadia's Advance is the MVHR solution for dwellings with up to 115 square metres of floor space and five wet rooms. It's so efficient that its specific fan power (SFP) of just 0.37 W/l/s led to the creation of the 0.4 W/l/s or less category within SAP Appendix Q.
Meticulously tuned, high performance and with a Specific Fan Power (SFP) as low as 0.37 w/l/s and a heat recovery efficiency up to 90%, the Advance easily knocks spots off all of its competitors. The SFP results in SAP Appendix Q demonstrate that this powerful little unit will give improved savings on CO2 emissions.
Advance can be laid on its back in a loft or fixed to walls or ceilings with a unique bracket, which we can supply to site in advance. The unit comes with easy fit spigots and rubber seals, the filters are accessible from the front and no tools are needed for the annual service check. In short, Advance is the easy, yet powerful MVHR choice where space - and budgets - are tight.
The Advance is 590mm Wide, 280mm deep and just 700mm high and compact enough to take up the space of a kitchen cupboard and with an equally compact price, it is the MVHR unit of the future. With an impressive three year guarantee, this unit is streets ahead in the continuous ventilation market. Ideal for 1/2/3 bedroom apartments and houses, the SAP Appendix Q Eligible Advance is EST Best Practice Compliant for up to a Kitchen plus 4 wet rooms.
The filters are easily accessible from the front of the unit without the use of tools for its annual maintenance check. The Fan Motor Unit and the Electronics are easily removed by releasing two screws and pulling out the whole motor unit. The Itho Advance also features an integral, automatic frost device which switches off the unit if the incoming air is below freezing , continuing to monitor and switch the fans back on automatically.
The Advance is designed with a unique Duct Connection Kit which allows installation on walls, ceilings or on its back in a loft - with 125mm easy fit spigots with rubber seals, this makes it the simplest installation around. The Kit can be supplied prior to the unit to enable first fixing of all duct connections and improved on site security.
Available Controllers - Sold Separately
Application and benefits:
- Up to 90% efficient heat exchanger
- Developed for apartments and small houses with up to 115 m² of internal, habitable floor area (1, 2 or 3 bedrooms).
- Can be installed as a wall, ceiling or floor mounted unit.
- Compact enough to take up the space of a kitchen cupboard.
- The filters are easily accessible from the front of the unit without the use of tools for annual maintenance purposes. G4 Grade filters are available for replacement.
- Low speed air fans for reduced noise.
- Self sealing duct connections, no tape required.
- Can be either hard wired to a switch or via an optional RFT wireless controller.
- The unit is equipped with a five core electric power cord without plug.
- Allows for easy service and maintenance without disconnecting the already installed ductwork, any necessary maintenance can be carried out in-situ.
- Complete with unique duct connection kit.
- Two year guarantee.
- Heat recovery efficiency/ specific fan power (SFP):
Kitchen plus one wet room: 90%/ 0.37 W/L/s.
Kitchen plus two wet rooms: 89%/ 0.48 W/L/s.
Kitchen plus three wet rooms: 88%/ 0.65 W/L/s.
Kitchen plus four wet rooms: 87%/ 0.83 W/L/s.