Now You Can Turn Any Paint into a Mould Destroyer - Make your walls mould proof!
Imagine never having to redecorate again because of mould. The amazing Kair mould destroying kit gives you the power to transform any emulsion paint into miracle mouldkilling paint.
Fed up with using bleach and the mould growing back? Did you know bleach often does not kill mould and merely covers up the symptoms? Avoid nasty chemical odours from bleach and ammonia using this odourless quick and easy two-stage process! This pack contains all you need to convert any ordinary decorative paint, tile grout, or wallpaper paste into a mould resistant coating for walls and ceilings.
Want to know more about the mould control pack? Read the 3 Steps for getting rid of mould article.
This pack contains all you need to convert an ordinary decorative paint into a mould resistant coating for walls and ceilings. Please read and understand all the instructions and safety precautions carefully before you start. See "Related Files" section below for the instructions PDF file.
With the Kair mould destroying kit you get 2 indispensable products to help you overcome mould:
How Does It Work?
Simply use the miracle mould removing cleaner to quickly and effectively remove mould from the wall.
Then add the breakthrough mould fighting solution to the paint you want to redecorate with.
The Kair mould destroying kit includes a 15% saving on what you would spend to buy the pieces individually.
How Much Wall Space Can one Kit Treat?
The Kair mould destroying kit is specially designed to treat one medium sized room. The miracle mould removing cleaner can cover approximately 30 - 40 metres2. The 2 breakthrough mould fighting solutions you get in this kit, allows you to transform two 2.5 litres pots of paint into mould destroying paint.
Use this kit in any area of the home, including bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms, windows, sills, or anywhere you are experiencing black mould growth! The surface cleanser allows you to clean mould off walls, while the additive can be combined with paint or wallpaper paste to form an anti-mould barrier!
Brushes used to apply the mixed paint: These should be treated in the same way as when using normal emulsion paint, which will probably already contain an in-can preservative. Remove any excess product from the brush by wiping on the rim of the can, so the excess goes back into the container. Further material can be removed by painting out onto newspaper (which can be disposed of as normal household waste). The remaining product can be cleaned under running water as normal.
Sponges and cloths: The active ingredient in the Surface Cleanser is readily biodegradable (which is why it will only give temporary protection against moulds and needs to be over-painted with a biocidal paint for long-term protection) and is common to most antibacterial wipes found on supermarket shelves. Cloths and sponges used for application or to wipe up spillages can be rinsed under running water and re-used another time. The active sludge in sewerage treatment works will break down the active ingredient without problems.
Empty Surface Cleanser bottles: When diluting the product, half fill the bottle with water, replace the cap and shake vigorously. Empty the water into the diluted product. Repeat the process to clean the bottle and then remove the label. The bottle can then be put into the household re-cycling (except the cap, which is made of mixed plastics and cannot currently be re-cycled).
Empty Mould Eradication Additive bottles: Rinse as above (the additive is fully water soluble), but put the rinse water into the paint (there’s insufficient to dilute the paint significantly). The bottle, minus label and cap, can again be re-cycled.
Mixed paint: Can be stored in the same way as normal paint. The additive will actually extend the shelf-life as it will protect against bacterial spoilage.
Skin contact: Simply wash with soap and water as you would with any paint on the skin. The British Coatings Federation always recommend wearing gloves (disposable or household), when painting as some individuals can be susceptible to sensitization from some of the additives used in paint, although this is rare.
Stored diluted Surface Cleanser: Clearly mark the container with an indelible pen or label. Never use a food or drink container for storage. Keep in the shed or a suitable secure cupboard with other household cleaners. The product will store indefinitely once mixed, but will slowly loose its effectiveness, so should be used within 2 years.