• The CF100, CF200 and CF400 centrifugal fans use the latest technology to provide extremely powerful, yet very quiet and vibration free ventilation. The CF100/200 ranges are designed for bathrooms, toilets, cloakrooms, utility rooms, and the CF400 is designed
for kitchens and commercial applications, such as restaurants, hotels and offices.
• Designed to move air over long distances, these units will give maximum performance even against pressures caused by long lengths of ducting and resistance by grilles.
• All models are fitted with a built-in spring operated non-return flap into the discharge spigot to stop backdraughts.
• There are seven models in each series. The CF100 has an extract rate of 90m3/hr 20 litres per second, the CF200 range have an extract rate of 110m3/hr 31 litres per second. The largest fan in the range, the CF400 has a maximum performance of 230m3/hr, 64 litres per
• The units are allmanufactured using high impact ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
• Power to the CF100/200 range is provided by a single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings for a long, maintenance-free life.
• Dynamically balanced, the CF400 unit is fitted with external rotor motors which incorporate ball bearings for a maintenance free life of over 40,000 hours. These fans are also supplied with a 11mm thick washable fibre filter.
• Designed to comply with the 2006 Building Regulations on Ventilation (F1).