• Designed for the safe ventilation of bathrooms, toilets and shower rooms, the SF/ID 100 (100mm 4") range of in-line extractor fans
remove any risk of an electric shock in wet areas as the fan is mounted remotely.
• The SF/ID120 (120mm 5") series of in-line fans have been engineered for the ventilation of larger shower or bathroom areas, and are 56% more powerful than their 100mm counterparts.
• Powerful, yet extremely quiet in operation, the extract rate of the SF/ID100 is 85m3/hr 23 litres per second, whilst the SF/ID120 performs with an impressive 130m3/hr 36 litres per second. Also new to the range is the ID150 Tube Fan, with a top performance of 230m3/hr, 64
litres per second.
• Available with or without a timer, the SF100/120/150 fan kits are supplied complete with a fan unit, one length of PVC flexible ducting, one internal (white) and one external wall grille, fixing screws, plugs and straps to secure the duct to the grilles.
• The ID100/120/150 series comprises a fan unit only and is suitable for boosting another fan where a long run of ducting is used.
• The units are all manufactured using high impact ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
• Power is provided by a single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings for a long, maintenance-free life.
• Designed to comply with the 2006 Building Regulations on Ventilation (F1).