• Designed for wall, ceiling or window mounting, the Automatic extractor fan range is available in ten options, all incorporating thermo activated internal shutters behind the interior grille which open silently approximately 45 seconds after the fan is switched on.
• The range is available in three sizes - 100mm (4"), 120mm (5") and 150mm (6").
• The extract rate of the 100mm series is 85m3/hr, 23 litres per second, whilst the 120mm units for larger bathrooms, toilets and utility rooms are 56% more powerful with an impressive extract rate of 130m3/hr, 36 litres per second. The largest fan in this range, the 150mm (6"), has a maximum performance of 230m3/hr, 64 litres per second.
• Power is provided by a single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings for a maintenance-free life.
• The units are all manufactured using high impact ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
• Designed to exceed the 2006 Building Regulations on Ventilation (F1).