i-sells.co.uk do not disclose buyers information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site, but only to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item.
We hope you enjoy your time here.
What we Collect via the Website
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognises no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
- If you do not want to receive e-mails from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the above address.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by writing to us at the above address. Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information.
- With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. We do not disclose any customer information to any third parties.
- The information collected during the placement of an order with us is held by us and is collected solely to enable us to fulfil your order.
Details about the Cookies
A cookie is a short string of text and numbers. The numbers are your identification and they can only be seen by the server that gave you the cookie.