i-sells.co.uk do not disclose buyers information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to make sure our website has a consistent look and to use anonymised data about visitors and their experiences to help us fix bugs and improve the experience for all visitors. We also send information to other websites so that advertising is more relevant to you.
You can update the information that we store by editing your cookie settings which can be done at any time in the "Privacy Settings" page or by following the "Update Cookie Settings" link at the bottom of our website.
Protecting Your Privacy
At i-sells.co.uk, we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. The i-sells.co.uk team members are customers themselves, of other internet sites – so we totally appreciate and respect how important privacy is. If you have any questions about how we Protect Your Privacy, you can contact us here.
We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
- where processing data enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services and communications for the benefit of our customers
- to identify and prevent fraud
- to enhance the security of our network and information systems
- to better understand how people interact with our websites, advertising and promotions
- to provide marketing communications which we think will be of greater interest to you
- to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data rights in high regard and take account of those rights.
Types of information we may hold about you and where it comes from
Click to see
- information you've provided to us, including through our website
- Information about our content, products and services you've ordered or enquired about.
- Information, uploads, user generated content, comments, product questions and reviews you make about the products we have on i-sells.co.uk
- Information we collect, via cookies and related technology, from the devices or viewing cards you use to receive i-sells.co.uk content. This may include your machine or browser so that we can make sure your browsing experience is consistent throughout the website. This information may be collected when cookies are turned off. For more information on cookies and how to manage them, please see the section on cookies.
- IP address, identification number, online identifier, browser information, location data and other similar identifying information required for your devices to communicate with websites and applications on the internet.
- Technical information from the devices you use to receive i-sells.co.uk content for example, the collection of diagnostic and traffic or location information. Note that devices and applications have their own privacy settings and notices under which they collect your information, so please check and manage your device and application settings.
- We may also monitor, record, store and use communications we have with you to improve the quality of our customer service, to confirm any instructions you give us, and/or for training and operational compliance purposes.
How we may use your information
Click to see
We need your information so that we can, provide you with content and services, tailored and personalised recommendations and general account management.
In addition to using your information for such necessary purposes, we may also use your information to improve our products, services and customer experiences, in the following ways:
We may give you choices on how we use your information
- To monitor, improve and develop our content and products
- To help us define groups of audiences to send adverts to, based on factors like interests, age, location and more, so we can show adverts to the people most likely to be interested in the products and services being promoted.
- For market research.
- To send you periodic newsletters and other information about content, products and services you have chosen or are entitled to receive.
- To send you direct marketing. This may include communications by post, telephone, SMS, email or other electronic means, using the contact details you have provided, about content from i-sells.co.uk only. This may include products and services, events and special offers.
How we may share your information
Click to see
- We may use and share your information with credit reference, fraud prevention agencies and other companies for use in credit decisions, for the detection and protection against fraud and other crimes, and debt recovery purposes. If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, the details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies. Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information. We, and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example when: checking details on applications for credit and credit related or other facilities; managing credit and credit related accounts and facilities; recovering debt; checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance or other types of financial services; or checking details of job applications and employees. We and other organisations may access and use from other countries the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies. Please contact us if you want to receive details of the relevant fraud prevention agencies.
- We may use and share your information with third parties to enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements; to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of any third party such as by analysing activity on our network to help block unauthorised or illegitimate content, publication of, or access to it; and for the purpose of safeguarding an individual’s vital interests, national security, responding to statutory obligations or requests from the courts and enforcement authorities.
- We may transfer your information to our data processors within and outside the European Economic Area, with appropriate measures and controls in place to protect your information in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations and regulatory guidance. In all instances, we will take into account the nature of the information we are transferring, and the level of protection provided by those processors.
Keeping your data up to date
Click to see
You may notify us of any updates, amendments and corrections to your information, or restrict or delete your data (where applicable), by contacting us via Contact Us page or on 020 8463 9696 (in the UK) or +44 20 8463 9696 (international). Please note that we may need certain information to enable us to provide you with the products, goods and services you ask for, so changes you make to your data or restrictions you ask us to make on how we use your data may affect what services we can provide.
Managing your marketing preferences
Click to see
Direct marketing and tailored advertising You can always choose not to receive direct marketing or tailored advertising and services from i-sells.co.uk in the following ways:
Cookies and online behavioural advertising
- via your Account Settings
- clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any electronic marketing information from us.
- by calling us on 020 8463 9696 (in the UK) or +44 20 8463 9696 (international).
- Emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By text: simply follow the unsubscribe instructions set out in any SMS/MMS
Please refer to the i-sells.co.uk Cookies Notice section below.
If you don't want any information processed through the use of online cookies, please see the section on "Controlling my Cookies".
You can find our list of cookies here.
You should be aware that when you access or use our content, products and services, we may collect information from the devices you use to receive i-sells.co.uk content, products and services by using 'cookies'. We also collect such information from third party websites, mobile sites and from apps where we show our own adverts, using cookies and related ad technology.
If you'd like to learn how to manage these cookies and choose whether or not to receive information of different types, please see the section "Controlling My Cookies" below.
What are cookies and how do they work?
Click to see
Cookies are small bits of text that are downloaded to the devices you use to receive i-sells.co.uk content, products and services and access online information. Your browser makes these cookies available every time you visit the website again, so it can recognise you and can then tailor what you see on your device.
Click to see
Cookies are an important part of the internet. They make using devices and accessing online information much smoother and affect lots of the useful features of websites. There are many different uses for cookies, but they fall into four main groups.
Cookies that are needed to provide the content, product or service you have asked for
Some cookies are essential to help your devices download or view the information, or so you can move around websites and use their features. Without these cookies the content, products or services you've asked for can't be provided.
Here are some examples of essential cookies:
Improving your browsing experience
- Positioning information on a smartphone screen, tablet device or other screen so that you can see the website and use its functionality.
- When you add something to the online shopping basket, cookies make sure it's still there when you get to the checkout.
- Some are session cookies which make it possible to navigate through the website smoothly.
- Keeping you logged in during your visit or enabling you to stream content; without cookies you might have to log in on every website you visit on every page.
Cookies allow the application or website to remember choices you make, such as your pop up options and they provide improved features. Here are a few examples of just some of the ways that cookies are used to improve your experience on our applications and websites:
- Remembering your preferences and settings, including marketing preferences, such as choosing whether you wish to receive marketing information.
- Remembering if you've filled in a survey, so you're not asked to do it again.
- Remembering if you've been to the application or website before.
- Restricting the number of times you're shown a particular advertisement. This is sometimes called 'frequency capping'.
- Showing you information that's relevant to content, products or services that you receive.
- Giving you access to content provided by social-media sites like Facebook or Twitter.
- Showing 'related article' links that are relevant to the information you're looking at.
We like to keep track of what websites, information and links are popular and which ones don't get used so much, to help us keep our information relevant and up to date. It's also very useful to be able to identify trends of how people navigate (find their way through) our information and when and where 'error messages' may originate.
This group of cookies, often called 'analytics cookies' are used to gather this information. The information collected is grouped with the information from everyone else’s cookies. We can then see the overall patterns of usage rather than any one person’s activity. Analytics cookies are used to improve how an application, a website and its pages work.
Our applications, web locations, websites and communications you get from us contain small invisible images known as 'web beacons' or ' pixels'. These are used to manage the interaction between you and the online information or email and allows us to assess the effectiveness of the communication.
Controlling my cookies
Click to see
How can I see and manage my cookies in my browser?
Virtually all modern browsers allow you to see what cookies you've got, and to clear them individually or clear all of them. To find out how to do this, go to aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of desktop browsers.
How can I choose not to receive Online Behavioural Advertising and other tracking cookies?
In addition to the controls available on your computer, there are other ways of choosing not to receive Online Behavioural Advertising and other tracking cookies.
Please note that most of these choices work by setting a cookie that overrides the behavioural advertising cookie. If you clear all your cookies, you will also clear these opt-out cookies, therefore changing your preferences. In this instance you would need to choose again.
Organisations which provide more information on Online Behavioural Advertising:
How long we keep your information
We retain your information in accordance with our group information security, data retention and deletion policies. These set out the criteria we use to determine how long we keep your information, what measures we put in place to keep your information safe and secure, and with whom we may share your information. When deciding what to retain, we take into account what information we need to best provide you with regards to products, goods and services, manage your relationship with us, meet our statutory obligations and meet our customers’ and previous customers reasonable expectations.
If you wish to make a complaint about how we use your information, please contact us here and we will do our best to help. If you are still unhappy, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website or the Irish Data Protection Commissioner via their website.
Any queries or comments about this privacy and cookies notice, for requests of copies of the information we hold about you, or if you wish to have a copy of your information, restrict, transfer or erase your records, please write to Customer Relations, 1st Floor, 9-11, Sidcup High Street, Sidcup, Kent, DA14 6EN or to Customer Relations or email email@example.com
Changes to this notice
We will occasionally update our privacy and cookies notice. We will post a notice of any material changes on our website prior to implementing the changes, and, where appropriate, notify you using any of the contact details we hold for you for this purpose. This may include phone, SMS, e-mail, post or interactive social media. We encourage you to periodically review our notice to be informed of how we use your information.
This privacy and cookies notice was last updated late February 2018