An Evolution in Residential Ventilation, Designed especially for Social Housing.
Using their years of experience and listening their customers, Vent-Axia believe that they have created the ideal domestic fan for use by Local Authorities and Housing Associations. By targeting its key features at the critical needs of their customers including landlords, installers, maintenance teams and the end users – the tenants - they believe they have finally found the perfect solution. The Quadra fan reduces time, money, energy and inconvenience for everyone that interacts with it. Whether you are a specifier, an Installer or a person who lives with Quadra in your home, Vent-Axia believe this fan is the best available.
The fan that fits anywhere, is quick and easy to install with simple to replace components
• Easiest ever installation – saving time and money
• 100mm spigot – can replace any existing fan surface or recess mounted
• Parts can be replaced by non-Part P qualified staff
• Plug in motor assembly – Easy fit motor assembly preventing the need to rewire
The no maintenance fan that saves money and time, is risk free to specify and will keep tenants happy.
• One fan, any home, any use in any room – Quadra always fits for kitchens, utilities, bathrooms or toilets
• Safety first – IPX4 and speeds safe with open flued appliances it is Part F, J and L compliant
• Maintenance free - Filterless technology and self cleaning polymers means limited need for regular cleaning
• Intermittent or continuous – Building Regulation compliance to both systems and reducing reliance on trickle ventilators
The fan that is discrete, quiet and cheap to operate providing them with a clean healthy home that does not cost the earth.
• LoWatt motors – With up to 80% less energy than a standard fan it saves money and reduces the carbon footprint
• Near silent - No intrusive running noise causing disturbance
• Small and neat – Less space and a flat front make it more discrete
• Fresh healthy home - Guaranteed Installed performance with flexible motor speed selection at installation
A long life fan producing less waste for landfill and lower energy use reducing our carbon footprint.
• Less waste – Casing designed to last the life of the building so less waste for Landfill
• Long life motor – 5 year warranty means fewer replacements
• Low energy use – LoWatt motors and computer designed impellers means up to 80% savings over traditional motors
• One size fits all - No components to dispose of at installation stage - again reducing wastage.