In-line filter boxes are used when an installation requires filtered air to be introduced. The ducting filter prevents entry of dust and impurities in the source air reaching either the fan / motor / heat exchanger or the area being ventilated.
Our inline duct filter boxes have easy to open covers, enabling a quick and easy change of filter element.
As standard our inline air filter boxes have EU3 grade filter which are capable of filtering between 80 to 95 percent of particles greater than 10 microns.
- Conditions air to protect fans, motors and heat recovery heat exchangers
- Reduces particle ingress into living/work areas
- Supplied complete with EU3 disposable filter - spares available
- Galvanised steel construction with secure rubber "safe duct seal"
- Simple easy open cover / toggle lock system