Vent-Axia Lo-Carbon Quadra SVTM With PIR & Timer (442867)
Features & Benefits
• Single fan for use in toilets, bathrooms, utility rooms and kitchens
• Meets current Building Regulations Approved Document F & L for intermittent or continuous use
• Guaranteed installed performance • Recognised in SAP Appendix Q - Low SFP on SAP Q 0.38 W/l/s
• 100mm circular spigot for easy installation and replacement of any existing fan
• Filterless technology and maintenance free
• Lo-Carbon motors offering 90% energy savings and long life
• Motor cassette cartridge for simple replacement
• Suitable for flush or surface mounting
• IPX4 rated - IPX7 rated (SELV)
• Suitable for wall, ceiling and panel mounting
• Integral datalogger (option available on SELV models
Ventilation for any room
The Lo-Carbon Quadra offers a single fan suitable for surface or flush mounting. Low speed selectable between 6, 9 and 12l/s and high between 15, 30 and 60l/s all with through the wall or two ducted selections to ensure installed performance is met.
Lo-Carbon Quadra SELV
The Lo-Carbon Quadra SELV has been designed to meet building requirements where there is a need to fit in Zone 1 containing a fixed bath or shower according to IEE wiring regulations. The Lo-Carbon Quadra SELV can be safely installed within the spray area with the 24VDC Safety Isolating Power Supply situated away from the spray zone and out of reach of the person using the facility
As standard, the Lo-carbon Quadra SELV is suitable for panel/ceiling or wall installations and surface mounting either in a horizontal or vertical plane.
A Flush Mount Kit (439256) is available as an accessory. Ø100mm ducting (flexible or rigid) can be attached providing rear exit as standard or side exit with the Flush Mount Kit.
Adaptors for rectangular ducting can be used. For wall installations a Wall Kit (25 41 02 White / 25 41 00 Brown) can be used.
SELV Controller The controller can be installed surface or recess mounted using the supplied surface mounting box or a standard mounting box. Please note that the fixing screws may have to be replaced with screws suitable for the type of mounting box used.