- Isolating transformer with a 12V output
- 17mm stylish ultra low profile grille.
- Downstream airflow guide vanes for improved pressure development.
- Ball bearing motors for vertical or horizontal application.
- Low power consumption.
- Integral humidity and timer controls.
- Suitable for wall and panel mounting only.
- Can be installed at any angle.
The Silhouette SELV range is designed for modern living. With a slim profile of only 17mm, Silhouette blends in with the wall surface to provide an unobtrusive installation. Silhouette has a FID performance of 26l/s, and is double insulated, with a power consumption only 18 watts. Careful design means a ‘white sound’ spectrum understates the dB(A) sound levels providing optimised sound to performance output.
Mounted in the centre of the fan, beneath the ultra slim profile grille, are the electronics, incorporating a choice of integral control, a humidistat for detecting a change in internal humidity or an overrun timer option that is adjustable between 5 and 30 mins. Silhouette can be ceiling/panel mounted and connected to an appropriate duct run to the outside.
Supplied with a transformer (W x H x D) 147 x 86 x 65mm
| || |
17mm actual profile
Backdraught prevention vanes fitted on discharge