The Wykamol range of cavity drain membranes are high quality waterproof basement tanking materials giving a wide choice of stud height (drainage capacity) and plaster finish (dry lining or wet plaster). For use on walls, floors, vaults and tunnels with minimal surface preparation required. Also suitable for external foundation waterproofing and to provide insulated dry lining for walls above ground level which may not be suitable for conventional plaster finishes.
A summary of the range and applications follows:
- Kontract Mesh is a high density polyethylene membrane incorporating 8 mm studs which allows the isolation of wet walls above and below ground. Incorporates a tough HDPE mesh lathing welded to the front face to allow the direct application of various plaster finishes or adhesive ‘dabs'
- Kontract 8 is a high density polyethylene membrane incorporating 8 mm studs which allow the creation of a continuous drainage pathway for water in basement floors and walls and is suitable for dry lining.
- Wykamol Geotex is a multi-layered cavity drain membrane designed to prevent ground water penetration in any situation where internal walls are below external ground level (up to 10 m depth). It is designed for use on the outside of the building on vertical elements prior to back-filling.
- Slimline Mesh is a high density polyethylene membrane incorporating 3mm studs which allows the isolation of wet walls above and below ground. Incorporates a tough HDPE mesh lathing welded to the front face to allow the direct application of various plaster finishes or adhesive ‘dabs'
- Thermoseal is a versatile and economic thermal insulating cavity drain system. Low stud height (4 mm) but high thermal resistance allows space-efficient lining of basement walls not subject to extreme water ingress.
And for Specified Work, the CM Range is BBA Approved:
Wykamol CM20 is the highest drainage capacity membrane in the CM range giving a void volume of 14 litres/m2.Suitable for use on floors and walls in very wet situations or where the large stud height is desired to maximize insulation values.
Wykamol CM8 is a medium capacity drainage membrane (4 litres/m2) for floors and walls both above and below ground level
Wykamol CM Floor is a low profile membrane (2 mm studs) specially designed for fast-track sealing of damp concrete at ground floor level