|Temperature limit for Galvanised steel
When it comes to counting the cost of energy the facts are pretty straightforward. The more your ventilation system leaks, the more it costs to run. If your ventilation ducting system doesn’t leak you will need less power, save money and reduce your carbon footprint. i-sells.co.uk Safe pre-sealed air duct components fit together quickly and simply to give a perfectly sealed joint every time.
- Get it up quicker - helps you to save 12% on your installation cost and 39% on installation time. Comparison Vent-Safe acc.to BSRIA Report Act 5/2002 Data sheet 3.1.
- The double-lipped sealing gasket provides greater security against leakage.
- The gasket is manufactured from durable EDPM rubber which withstands +100°C continuous and +120°C intermittent.
- Correctly installed will withstand positive pressure up to 3000Pa and negative pressure down to 5000Pa in the same air tightness class.
- No need for any additional sealing or waiting for sealant to cure.
- The gasket lips increase in size as duct dimensions increase to provide greater tolerance in installation.
- Tests confirm that the long life EDPM gasket maintains air tightness for in excess of 15 years.
- Fittings have a rolled edge which ensures concentricity and accuracy of dimension as well as making them more rigid, safe to install and safer to handle.
With i-sells.co.uk Safe Metal Ductwork range you can reduce your installation costs and save energy in the use of your ductwork for your ventilation system.We offer a wide range of galvanised metal ducting, connectors, adaptors, grilles, vents and ancillaries in the pages following.
To discuss your personal requirements please contact our sales line on 08456 44 6001 or email us by clicking here.