Safe metal ducting contains rubber seals while standard metal ducting does not.
Call us 0208 463 9696
Bathroom zones are just a way of telling which extractor fan you can install in a specific place.
* Usually £200+vat+ Order before noon for Next Working Day Delivery for items in stockExcludes Highlands, Islands, and Certain Postcodes.
Please Note: Ducting tubes over 200mm in diameter and 3 metres in length may incur additional shipping charges.
See the full delivery information here: Full delivery information
(0) Questions | (0) Answers | Ask a Question
MANROSE XFS230MP FAN - EXTRACTOR WALL/CEILING MANUAL - 230MM
• Power is provided by a four pole single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings, totally enclosed for protection against dust and dirt, for a long, maintenance-free life.
• This family of fans has been completed with the addition of the XFS300 range of 300mm (12") fans, which offer a powerful extract rate of 1100m3/hr, 306 litres per second and are available in the same formats as the XFS230 series.
• Designed to comply with the Building Regulations on Ventilation (F1).
PackagingXFS230 Series in outers of 5 measuring 912mm x 115mm x 650mm - weight 12kgs
InstallationXFS230/300 series has been designed for wall or ceiling installation (pullcord wall mounting only)
Electrical220-240V - AC. 50Hz . Single phase consuming 41W on the 230 series and 68W on the 300 series. These fans are double insulated and do not require an earth. All wiring must comply with the current IEE regulations. A double pole isolating switch, having a contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles, must be used with a 3 amp fuse fitted. The fan should not be accessible to a person using either the shower or bath and mounted a minimum of 1.8m from the floor.
Additional DataXFS230Maximum pressure: 50 p.a.Fan speed: 1250 r.p.m.Sound volume: 50.0 dB(A)Maximum operating temperature: 40ºC
Your question will be sent to a member of our team. We'll email you the answer and post it on this page. If your question is about an order you already placed, please use our Contact Form to reach the customer service team.
Delivery usually takes 2 - 4 working days. Orders over £100 are delivered free with UK Standard Deliveries
All our online orders are processed through a secure payment service using up to 256 bit encryption system.
Need help with your order?
Call us on 020 8463 9696
Further information can be found here.
i-sells.co.uk supplies our wide range of products daily throughout the UK -
export enquiries are welcome. I-sells for all your ducting, ventilation, air conditioning and damp control needs
Prices include VAT @ 20% where applicable for
trade and export purposes
Express delivery options available on orders placed before noon for in stock items.
2 St John's Parade, Sidcup High Street, Sidcup, Kent, DA14 6ES Get Directions
Contact us: email@example.com Telephone: 0208 463 9696 (international +44 20 8463 9696) Vat Registration number: GB788304203