RYTAC7LPBCWL – Rytons Cowled Baffled LookRyt® AirCore®
- Retro-fitted combustion air vent with external cowl for boilers, stoves and fires.
- External cowl protects against excessive weather conditions and alleviates air blasts through the cavity.
- Tube contains a light and draught reducing system of baffles.
- Unique draught reducing internal panel disperses air evenly into the room for improved comfort.
- Paint or wallpaper the internal panel to match room décor for a discreet appearance.
- External water baffle prevents transfer of water across the cavity.
- Interlocking components aid correct positioning, alignment and easy installation.
- Grilles embossed with DO NOT BLOCK.
- Cowl and external grille U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- Screws provided to secure the internal panel.
- HETAS approved for use with solid fuel appliances.
- Equivalent area tested to BS EN 13141-1:2004 and independently verified by the BRE.
- LookRyt® panel: European Design Registration No. 002010108, UK Design Registration Nos. 4018847 and 4018848, Patent pending.
- 8100mm² (81cm²) per set.
- Tested to BS EN 13141-1:2004 and independently verified by the BRE.