VENT AXIA SENTINEL MULTIVENT Sentinel Multivent continuous mechanical extract ventilation, C-MEV is designed for the simultaneous ventilation of separate areas in the home or as a multi-point extraction system for a wide range of commercial applications such as stalls in lavatories, fitting rooms and kiosk's. The units can be installed at any a...
VENT AXIA SENTINEL MULTIVENT
Sentinel Multivent continuous mechanical extract ventilation, C-MEV is designed for the simultaneous ventilation of separate areas in the home or as a multi-point extraction system for a wide range of commercial applications such as stalls in lavatories, fitting rooms and kiosk's. The units can be installed at any angle. Where the ambient air has a high humidity content condensate drains are provided.
Sentinel Multivent meets the latest requirements of the Building Regulations Document F 2010 (System 3) for wholehouse system ventilation.
In support of Sentinel Multivent, Vent-Axia offers:
• Practical advice on product selection and installation
• Guidance on solutions to meet legislation requirements
• Project management and site deliveries
• After sales support and maintenance information
The need to save energy costs
Rising fuel prices are placing an increasing burden on organisations as they seek to reduce consumption.
• Energy efficient EC/DC motors - 1/3 less energy lost to heat than a conventional AC motor
• Low Specific Fan Power (SFP) making it one of the most efficient products on the market
The need to improve efficiency
Sentinel Multivent has been designed to meet the exacting demands of developers, installers and users offering advanced control options and easier installation and commissioning.
• Demand Control – enables precise ventilation rate to be set based on property size within 1° of PWM.
• Integral LCD display allows installer to select appropriate low, normal and boost speeds to meet demand
• Manual and automatic control options
• Integral adjustable overrun timer and delay on timer
• Plug-n-Play automatic sensor detection
• Switched live and SELV connections
• Dry Out setting – Option set at installation, Sentinel Multivent will run on boost for 1 week to assist in removing moisture
• Optional Wireless Control – up to 4 controllers on any one system
The need to meet legislation
Through the Code for Sustainable Homes Level 3 the UK is designed to deliver a 25% reduction in CO2 levels compared to the 2006 Building Regulations.
• Meets Building Regulations Part F (System 3)
• SAP Appendix Q listed up to kitchen + 6 wet rooms
• Meets carbon footprint reduction targets
• Lowest SFP figures of any demand control MEV system
The need for better health
Removal of pollutants, such as moisture, carbon dioxide and external fumes are all important factors in maintaining indoor air quality, helping to create a better living environment.
• The integral humidity sensor increases fan speed in proportion to relative humidity levels, saving energy and reducing noise. The sensor also reacts to small but rapid increases in humidity, even if the normal trigger threshold is not reached. This unique feature ensures adequate ventilation, even for the smallest wet-room.
• Night time relative humidity increment setback feature suppresses nuisance tripping as humidity gradually increase with falling temperature
• Acoustically lined - low noise levels only 18.1 dB(A) @3m
|Induct Sound Power Levels dB||dB(A)
Sentinel Multivent can be used with a wide range of Vent-Axia controllers and sensors. Ranging from integral humidistats, through wireless controllers to wired remote sensors.
|Economy Delivery||Not eligible for economy delivery|
|Next Day Delivery||Temporarily not eligible for next day delivery|
|Manufacturer Product Code||437601|
Last Orders for delivery before Christmas
Please call us on 020 8463 9696 or place orders online by midday Thursday 20th December 2018.
Will be limited only to online queries, please allow up to 48 hours for a response.
All orders are subject to availability. Please call us on 020 8463 9696 to check availability or likely despatch date.
View full delivery dates here
SIDCUP SHOWROOM STORE (Get Directions)
Closes: 4:30pm Thirsday 20th December.
Opens: 8:00am Wednesday 2nd January 2019
|Shipping Method||Under £100*||Over £100*|
4 to 7 Days (Orders under £25 inc VAT)
4 to 7 Days (Orders over £25 inc VAT)
2 to 4 Days (Interlink or TNT)
Next Working Day Delivery+
* Usually £200+vat
+ Order before noon for Next Working Day Delivery for items in stock
Excludes Highlands, Islands, and Certain Postcodes.
Please Note: Ducting tubes over 200mm in diameter and 3 metres in length may incur additional shipping charges.
See the full delivery information here: Full delivery information
Your question will be sent to a member of our team. We'll email you the answer and post it on this page. If your question is about an order you already placed, please use our Contact Form to reach the customer service team.
Hi, I'm looking for a system to source the above rooms - Is a manifold required?
The instructions say I can connect a three position switch to control the fan speeds manually. Is the Vent Axia 3 Speed Controller 563533 suitable for this?
|Customers who bought this product also purchased|