- High performance 85m3/h.
- Single speed, dual speed and overrun timer models.
- Exclusive Variatronic HP2 automatic humidity control circuitry/variable speed.
- Built-in washable filter feature.
- PIR version also available.
- Designed for use with System 25 flat duct (remove spigot).
- Mains unit complete with recessing kit.
- Designed for window, wall or ceiling mounting.
- Can be used with System 25 flat or round duct.
- Integral humidistat, timer or PIR versions available.
- Rear 20mm conduit entry for recessed wiring or side grommet for surface wiring.
The Solo range of high performance centrifugal extract fans from Vent-Axia have beenspecifically designed for effective ducted ventilation of internal bathrooms, WC's and other small rooms. Finished in White. The Solo range can be used with 100mm diameter smooth bore duct in straight runs equal to 50m, yet still meets the 54m3/h (15 l/s) required by the Building Regulations Document F for ventilation of bathrooms. IP44 Rated.
High air movement capacity and pressure characteristics are the result of a reliable ball bearing shaded pole motor and a unique forward curve impeller developed by Vent-Axia. Detailed attention to airflow management throughout the unit ensures efficient running and quiet operation.
Models are available for surface or recessed mounting directly into standard 100mm diameter ducting. Suitable for panel, wall and ceiling installations and windows up to 25mm thick. For high rise or coastal applications, install through the wall with a Vent Cowl (Stock Ref. No. 561403)
Rear 20mm conduit entry for recessed wiring or side entry grommet for surface wiring. Double insulated appliance.
Enclosure of the electrical components manufactured from flame retardant grade material. Supply voltage 220-240V/1/50Hz.
Window fitting kit Stock Ref. No. 11461685A
White wall fitting kit Stock Ref. No. 254102
Brown wall fitting kit Stock Ref. No. 254100
Manufacturers of some fluorescent/low energy lighting systems indicate that these can interfere with other electronic/timing circuits. For reliable operation of these circuits we recommend therefore that a tungsten filament light is used.
|Type||Stock Ref. No.||Amps @ 240V||Extract m³/h||Performance l/s||Max Watts||dB(A) 85m³/h|
To meet IEE Regulations, timer models should be isolated using a 3 pole isolator.
Stock Ref. No. 56 35 18
Duct hole diameter 115mmØ
Remove spigot if used with System 25
Window fixing hole Ø 113mm