1. Predetermine position as to where tumble dryer is to be fitted
2. Indicate exact position on wall where venting kit is to be installed.
3. Mark hole in the wall with a hammer drill and cut a hole in brickwork equivalent to the diameter of the tube.
4. Attach the tube to the wall outlet, feed-through wall, mark and fx outside outlet with screws and rawl plugs.
5. Cut tube interior with hacksaw leaving approximately 3/4" (20mm) protruding through wall. fit and secure wall plate with screws and rawl plugs.
6. Attach hose (not supplied) into the threaded end of the adaptor (be careful not to overtighten) and insert the other end into tube.
NOTE: Ensure that there are no folds or kinks in the hose as this could restrict airflow
|Image||QTY||Name||Model||Quick Search||View Product|
|1||Kair Cowl Vent 100mm - 4 inch White External Wall Vent With Round Spigot and Wind Baffle Backdraught Shutter||DUCVKC245||QS199||VIEW|
|1||Kair Plastic Ducting Pipe 100mm - 350mm Short Length - Rigid Straight Ducting Channel||DUCVKC242||QS193||VIEW|
|1||Kair Wall Plate 100mm - 4 inch for Round Ducting||DUCVKC19||QS163||VIEW|
|1||Kair Threaded Hose Connector 100mm - 4 inch (Male Spigot) Joins Flexible Hose to Round Duct Pipe||DUCVKC10||QS159||VIEW|
|Product Category||Ducting Kits|
|Round System (mm)||100|
|Product Type||Tumble Dryer Kit|
|Product Group||Plastic Ducting|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.7|
|Packaged Length (mm)||360|
|Packaged Width (mm)||185|
|Packaged Height (mm)||250|
Your question will be sent to a member of our team. We'll email you the answer and post it on this page. If your question is about an order you already placed, please use our Contact Form to reach the customer service team.
|Customers who bought this product also purchased|
|Ducting System||Actual dimensions (mm)||Space requirements (mm)||Airflow mm²|
For 4" (100mm) extractor fans or for low power cooker hoods up to 250m³/hour
|System 100 - Round||100||106||7,854|
|System 100 - Rectangular||110 x 54||116 x 60||5,940|
For medium extraction rates or if available depth is limited up to 500m³/hour
|System 125 - Round||125||131||12,272|
|System 125 - Rectangular||150 x 70||156 x 76||10,500|
For 6" (150mm) extractor fans or for high power cooker hoods up to 500m³/hour & above
|Megaduct 220 - Rectangular||220 x 90||227 x 97||17,968|
|System 204 - Rectangular||204 x 60||210 x 66||12,240|
|System 150 - Round||150||156||17,671|
|System 150 - Rectangular||180 x 90||186 x 96||16,200|
For a shallow space, such as ceiling voids or under floor, where high extraction rates are not needed:
|System 300 - Rectangular||308 x 29||314 x 35||8,932|
|System 225 - Rectangular||234 x 29||240 x 35||6,786|
| System 100 |
| System 125|
| System 150|
|System 204||System 225|
|System 220||System 300|
|Actual Dimensions (mm) Space Requirements (mm)|