• The CF100, CF200 and CF400 centrifugal fans use the latest technology to provide extremely powerful, yet very quiet and vibration free ventilation. The CF100/200 ranges are designed for bathrooms, toilets, cloakrooms, utility rooms, and the CF400 is designed for kitchens and commercial applications, such as restaurants, hotels and offices. &...
• The CF100, CF200 and CF400 centrifugal fans use the latest technology to provide extremely powerful, yet very quiet and vibration free ventilation. The CF100/200 ranges are designed for bathrooms, toilets, cloakrooms, utility rooms, and the CF400 is designed
for kitchens and commercial applications, such as restaurants, hotels and offices.
• Designed to move air over long distances, these units will give maximum performance even against pressures caused by long lengths of ducting and resistance by grilles.
• All models are fitted with a built-in spring operated non-return flap into the discharge spigot to stop backdraughts.
• There are seven models in each series. The CF100 has an extract rate of 90m3/hr 20 litres per second, the CF200 range have an extract rate of 110m3/hr 31 litres per second. The largest fan in the range, the CF400 has a maximum performance of 230m3/hr, 64 litres per
• The units are allmanufactured using high impact ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
• Power to the CF100/200 range is provided by a single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings for a long, maintenance-free life.
• Dynamically balanced, the CF400 unit is fitted with external rotor motors which incorporate ball bearings for a maintenance free life of over 40,000 hours. These fans are also supplied with a 11mm thick washable fibre filter.
• Designed to comply with the 2006 Building Regulations on Ventilation (F1).
Last Orders for delivery before Christmas
Please call us on 020 8463 9696 or place orders online by midday Thursday 20th December 2018.
Will be limited only to online queries, please allow up to 48 hours for a response.
All orders are subject to availability. Please call us on 020 8463 9696 to check availability or likely despatch date.
View full delivery dates here
SIDCUP SHOWROOM STORE (Get Directions)
Closes: 4:30pm Thirsday 20th December.
Opens: 8:00am Wednesday 2nd January 2019
|Shipping Method||Under £100*||Over £100*|
4 to 7 Days (Orders under £25 inc VAT)
4 to 7 Days (Orders over £25 inc VAT)
2 to 4 Days (Interlink or TNT)
Next Working Day Delivery+
* Usually £200+vat
+ Order before noon for Next Working Day Delivery for items in stock
Excludes Highlands, Islands, and Certain Postcodes.
Please Note: Ducting tubes over 200mm in diameter and 3 metres in length may incur additional shipping charges.
See the full delivery information here: Full delivery information
Your question will be sent to a member of our team. We'll email you the answer and post it on this page. If your question is about an order you already placed, please use our Contact Form to reach the customer service team.